Friday, March 20, 2009

Vacation


Last Thursday, mom and dad decided to go to New York, and they couldn't take us with them. They left us with their friends uncle Robbie and papa Pope. We had a good time. They had a huge fat rat in a cage that Kanooka could just barely see. They also had a glass cage with two moving rocks in it. Kanooka liked to look at the rocks from a chair next to their cage. I spent a lot of time hanging out and laying with papa Pope. In our last two days, there was a rock the size of a basket ball that papa pope called Arnold that appeared. As much as I smelled it, I could not figure it out. Eventually, on Tuesday , dad came and picked us up and we were so excited. We don't like it when they leave us behind. We liked the days that they would take us everywhere they would go.

Well, it is now time for me to go.

~Ronin

1 comment:

  1. When my people go on vacation, they leave me at the "Pets Hotel" where we can have playtime and television.

    ReplyDelete